2010년 11월 18일 목요일

How a psychopath is made

Reading Reaction Journal #1

Reference

Yu Gao, a researcher in New York who studies the neurobiology of psychopath. Think of serial killer Ted Bundy, who sexually assaulted and murdered at least 30 women in the 1970s, and yet earned glowing letters of reference from his boss, the Governor of Washington.


Summary

             This article discussed about Psychopath, It is a special of mental problem. Behave in a violent way towards other people their brain image is different to normal people. They killed people without fear, a sense of guilt. The scientist said it is a genetic mental problem. They research and interested about children who has a mental problem illness family. Surprise thing is they research in prison. 15% prisoner has a mental problem as Psychopath.

Reaction

             My major is Psychology so I was very paying attention in this article about mental problem. After I finished read this article. It gave me some interesting things. Psychopath is genetic and 15% convict has a Psychopath. I know Psychopath’s definition before reading article but I don’t know specific. This Article help to my knowledge.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기